terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2011
Professora Amanda
So today was my first day teaching at Centro Britanico. I taught a group of 8 kids from the ages of 10-12 years old who barely spoke English. It was hilarious. I had 6 boys and 2 girls - there were even a set of identicle twin brothers in my class! The whole class, I was everywhere. One kid was fake farting the whole time in the corning of the classroom and I swear they all had laughing gas up their sleeves or something because they just couldn't keep a straight face. By the end of the class all of the kids were speaking perfect English. No only kidding haha!!. But one of the twins did start to cry because one of the other boys broke his pen, but no one saw it happen - so we really don't know what happened with the that one. Anyway, first day of English class was a SUCCESS!!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário